With fall here, you know what that means—it’s time to add pumpkin to everything! These tasty pumpkin spice latte pies are a healthy and yummy alternative to those sugar-filled pumpkin spice latte drinks that are so popular this time of year. These flavorful little pies let you experience the joy of all things pumpkin spice while skipping the sugar and staying on plan!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
2 packets ShiftSetGo Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
1 egg white
2 TBSP water
2 packets ShiftSetGo Pumpkin Pie Pudding & Shake Mix
Pinch of pumpkin pie spice
Instant straight espresso (such as Medaglia D’oro), to taste
200ml (7.25 oz) water
2 TBSP Walden Farms Marshmallow dip
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Make the crust. Combine the oatmeal, egg white, and water. Mix well.
- Divide equally into two small baking dishes. Flatten crust down. Place dishes in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Make the filling. Add the water, pudding packets, pumpkin pie spice, and espresso to your ShiftSetGo shaker cup. Shake vigorously to blend well.
- Pour the mixture evenly over each cooled pie crust and refrigerate until set.
- Top with Walden Farms Marshmallow dip and enjoy!
During other times of the year—when the pumpkin pie spice craziness has subsided—swap out the pumpkin pie mix for any flavor of ShiftSetGo Pudding & Shake Mix.
Try baking these in a mini muffin tin to make bite-sized pies. Just be sure to watch your serving size on these!
SSG Notes (per serving):
2 SSG meals