We are always looking for enthusiastic people to join our team!
If you are passionate about helping people and wellness this is the place for you! ShiftSetGo (formerly Ideal Wellness) was founded by Emily Countryman in 2011. We have since grown to 6 locations throughout the PNW and a wholesale division where we offer our weight loss program to other wellness centers throughout the US.
Red Light Tech & Sales Duties
- Have at least one year of previous sales experience.
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Educate clients on weight loss and red light services, selling packages to clients.
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment. Answering calls, assisting clients in the office, restocking, etc.
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with clients.
- Must be excellent at sales and customer service. You will be the main face of the clients’ experience from closing the sale to performing the red light treatment for the client.
- Act as a one-on-one coach via weekly in-person appointments and phone calls for clients helping them reach their goals, following the procedures outlined by our program.
- Meet with each client weekly to answer questions, track and measure progress, provide encouragement, educate, and work with them to achieve their goals.
- Be responsible for recording, organizing, and filing clients’ progress in the computer system.
- Conduct point-of-sale transactions and maintain consistent inventory levels.
- Follow the systems and procedures designed by ShiftSetGo for optimal efficiency in workflow and achieving client success.
- Continue to learn and practice the art of coaching and additional ways to aid in your clients’ success. ShiftSetGo will provide ongoing training to continue to nurture and grow your coaching skills.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Salary DOE