This low carb chia pudding is a healthy, creamy snack that’s chock full of protein, fiber, and healthy fats! Incredibly quick and easy to make, it makes the perfect, almost effortless breakfast, leaving you feeling satisfied and energized to take on your day. You can also make a batch of these at one time so you have a stress-free, simple snack to grab anytime you need it during the week.
To make it even better, chia pudding is remarkably versatile—it’s the ideal base for just about any topping you can think of. Sweet, crunchy, salty, you’re only limited by your imagination!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Set time: 2+ hours
¼ cup chia seeds
1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
2 TBSP Walden Farms Maple Syrup
1 tsp pure vanilla or almond extract
- Pour the almond milk evenly into 2 small glasses or mason jars.
- Pour chia seeds evenly into milk. Add the maple syrup, and extract. Stir well to thoroughly combine.
- Let the seeds settle and stir again.
- Cover the glasses and place them in the refrigerator for a minimum of two hours to set.
- Top with your favorite healthy goodies!
There are so many potential topping combinations for this low carb chia pudding – add berries, crushed nuts, low fat granola, cacao powder, toasted coconut, grated dark chocolate, almond butter, or instant espresso powder.
Store your low carb chia pudding in the fridge and use within 7 days.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Total Fat: 10g
Total Carbs: 8g