With less than five minutes of prep time, these hazelnut cheesecake pies are super quick and easy to make. They make the ultimate, decadent dessert that will satisfy any sweet-tooth or chocolate craving!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
Chill time: 30 minutes
Stage: 1 | 2
Hazelnut Cheesecake Pie Ingredients
- 2 packets ShiftSetGo Cocoa Cereal
- 2 TBSP egg whites
- 1 packet ShiftSetGo Creamy Cheesecake Mix
- 1 packet ShiftSetGo Hazelnut Pudding & Shake Mix
- 5 oz cold water
- Dash of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Crush cereal in the sealed bag, or pulse in a blender, until the consistency of graham crackers.
- Pour into a bowl, add the egg whites and mix well.
- Spray 2 oven safe single baking dishes with cooking spray or use silicone cupcake liners.
- Divide the crust and press into the baking dishes.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove and let completely cool.
- Mix together cheesecake and hazelnut mixes.
- Add water and mix well.
- Pour evenly into crusts. Dust top with cocoa powder.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until chilled and firm.
SSG meals: 2