With these super easy tangy baked zucchini sticks you’ll never miss greasy French fries again! They make an excellent appetizer or anytime snack. We think you’ll love the spiciness from our Nacho Cheese Crisps as much as we do!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
2 TBSP avocado oil
2 large zucchini, ends trimmed
¼ cup potato starch (NOT potato flour)
2 large eggs
½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp garlic powder
2 bags ShiftSetGo Nacho Cheese Crisps, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and brush each sheet with 1 tablespoon of the avocado oil.
- Slice each zucchini in half lengthwise and then cut each half widthwise to form 4 total pieces (quarters). Slice each quarter piece lengthwise into about 5 or 6 sticks.
- Place zucchini sticks into a resealable plastic bag, along with the potato starch. Seal and shake until fully coated.
- In a shallow dish whisk together the eggs, salt, paprika, and garlic powder.
- In a separate shallow dish, place the crushed ShiftSetGo Nacho Cheese Crisps.
- Remove a zucchini stick from the bag, dip in the egg mixture allowing any excess to drip off, then dip and coat it fully in the crushed crisps. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining zucchini sticks, being sure to leave some room between each on the baking sheet to allow for even browning.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until zucchini is tender and the coating is a light golden brown. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Total Fat: 23g
Total Carbs: 31g
* This recipe was adapted from this one by Tori Avey