Spicy Baked Kale Crisps
Kale chips are a great way to get in added veggies, and satisfy that crunchy, salty, chip-like craving at the same time! The added garlic and red pepper flakes really give these kale chips a little zing!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp granulated garlic
1/4 tsp sea salt
9 oz kale, stems removed
1 TBSP olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 225°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the red pepper flakes, granulated garlic and salt.
- Place the kale in a large bowl. Add the olive oil and massage in gently with your fingers into each leaf.
- Add the seasonings and toss to coat.
- Spread kale in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake 20-30 minutes, or until kale is just crispy, turning kale halfway through. Remove pan from oven, gently toss again, then set aside to cool completely before serving.
Adjust the amount of red pepper flakes to suit your desired spice level!
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Total Fat: 9g
Total Carbs: 6g