Rich Double Chocolate Pancakes
With simple ingredients and gooey chocolate, nothing says dessert for breakfast like these indulgent double chocolate pancakes! These delicious pancakes hit all the right buttons and scratch that “I-need-something-sweet!” itch.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 6 minutes
1 ShiftSetGo Cocoa Cereal
1 egg white
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp vanilla extract
2 TBSP Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup
1 ShiftSetGo Chocolate Puffs
2 TBSP Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
- Pulse cocoa cereal in a blender or magic bullet until it’s a fine powder. Place in a small bowl.
- Add egg, salt, vanilla extract, and chocolate syrup. Mix well.
- Divide batter in half to make 2 pancakes.
- Use cooking spray on a large skillet and place on medium heat.
- Cook batter until small bubbles form on top and lightly brown. Flip and cook for several more minutes.
- Crush up chocolate puffs until the size of chocolate chips and equally divide them on top of each pancake.
- Drizzle double chocolate pancakes with pancake syrup.
Double Chocolate Pancakes Tips
Add a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg. Try with a dash of peppermint/mint extract.
Up the chocolate ante by topping with Walden Farms chocolate syrup instead of pancake syrup.
SSG Notes (per serving)
SSG meals: 1