These quick-and-easy blueberry rhubarb muffins are the perfect mix of tart and sweet. They’re tender with just a hint of acidity from the rhubarb. Serve these blueberry rhubarb muffins warm from the oven for an irresistible treat. You’ll never miss store-bought muffins again!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
1 ShiftSetGo Blueberry Pancake Mix
1 ShiftSetGo Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Mix
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
2 TBSP Walden Farms Blueberry Fruit Spread, heated
2 tsp grape seed oil
½ cup rhubarb, finely diced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine both of the ShiftSetGo mixes, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix the egg, Walden Farms fruit spread, grape seed oil, and rhubarb.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients to form the batter. Let sit for about 10 minutes for the blueberries to hydrate.
- Spoon into a lined mini-muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center.
- Allow the muffins to cool for a few minutes, then remove them from the muffin tin. Enjoy warm or place them on the cooling rack to finish cooling.
Blueberry rhubarb muffins tips
You can also use Walden Farms Blueberry Syrup in place of the fruit spread.
Drizzle with an additional serving of WF toppings when cooled—this will add 1 more serving of extras. Their Marshmallow Dessert Dip is a tasty option!
SSG Notes (per serving)
SSG meals: 1
Daily oil: 1/3