Pudding cake is at the top of any “best comfort foods” list for us. Such a delicious and tasty treat with only a handful of ingredients, and very little prep and cook time. Super moist and almost like having two desserts in one!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 2 minutes
1 large egg white
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Dash of cinnamon (optional)
1 ShiftSetGo Pudding/Shake packet (any flavor)
2 oz water, or more if needed
2 TBSP Walden Farms Syrup or Jam, any flavor
- In a coffee mug, whisk together the egg white, baking powder, vanilla, and cinnamon (if using), until fully combined and slightly frothy.
- Sprinkle the pudding packet into the mug and whisk until combined.
- Add the water and stir to combine. The consistency should resemble a very thick cake batter. If it’s too thick, add additional water, one teaspoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Place mug in the microwave and cook for 1 minutes and 45 seconds. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Spread syrup or jam over the top and serve warm.
Pour 2 TBSP of Walden Farms Syrups or Jam over your cake to match the flavor of pudding used, such as:
- ShiftSetGo Pumpkin Pie pudding with Walden Farms chocolate syrup
- ShiftSetGo Dark Chocolate pudding with Walden Farms raspberry jam
- ShiftSetGo Chocolate Mint pudding with Walden Farms marshmallow dip
- ShiftSetGo Salted Caramel pudding with Walden Farms caramel syrup
- ShiftSetGo Vanilla pudding with Walden Farms strawberry jam
SSG notes (per serving):
1 SSG Meal