Super quick and easy to put together, this cheesy taco dip is ideal for parties or watching the game on Sunday. When making this tasty dip for a crowd or get-together, don’t be afraid to double it. Just be sure to pay attention to the serving size if you do!
If you like beef tacos, you’re going to love this! And if you serve it alongside some of your favorite veggies, you can eat it with your hands. No utensils required. Oh, and if you like it with a little less of a spicy kick, feel free to back off on the hot sauce!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
1 packet ShiftSetGo Cheese Soup/Dip Mix
4 oz lean ground beef
1 cup fresh Pico salsa (no sugar added)
2 TBSP Walden Farms Amazin’ Mayo
1 garlic clove, minced
1-2 TBSP Frank’s Hot Sauce
Fresh ground pepper
1 jalapeño, diced (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Brown the ground beef, then set aside.
- Combine the fresh salsa, mayo, garlic, hot sauce, cheese soup mix, and jalapeños together in a medium bowl.
- Add in the ground beef and mix well.
- Spray a glass baking dish with non-stick spray and transfer the mixture. Place in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes, or until bubbling on the edges.
- Serve hot!
Feel free to add the satisfyingly crunchy ShiftSetGo Nacho or Ranch Crisps to add another Shift meal.
If you want to avoid adding an extra SSG meal, this cheesy taco dip also pairs well with some green zone veggies like celery, peeled cucumber, or radishes. Daily veggies like bell peppers, cauliflower, jicama, and kohlrabi also work great!
SSG Notes (per serving):
1 SSG Meal
4 oz protein
1 cup veggies