Healthy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Light and tender, these healthy chocolate chip pumpkin muffins are full of warm, fall-inspired flavors with a hint of sweet chocolate. They make for a wonderful breakfast or treat and pair perfectly with a warm cup of this Breakfast Black or Ginger Herbal tea!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
For the cakes
1 ShiftSetGo Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
1 ShiftSetGo Pumpkin Pie Pudding & Shake Mix
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp stevia
1/3 cup liquid egg whites
2 tsp olive oil
2 TBSP water
1 TBSP Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
1 TBSP Walden Farms Caramel Syrup
For the whipped cream
2-3 TBSP Walden Farms Marshmallow Dip
1/4-1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp liquid pecan extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix the pancake mix, pumpkin pie mix, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and stevia in a large mixing bowl.
- Add egg whites, olive oil, and water. Mix well to combine.
- Drop muffin liners in a muffin tin and evenly add the batter, filling each cup to about three-quarters full.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserting it in the center.
- Remove the muffin tin from the oven and place it on a cooling rack to cool down.
- While the muffins are cooling, whip together all the whipped cream ingredients in a small bowl.
- Once the muffins have cooled, remove them from the muffin tin and drizzle each muffin with the pancake and caramel syrup.
- Top your healthy chocolate chip pumpkin muffins with the cinnamon pecan whipped cream.
Healthy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins Tips
Don’t have any pumpkin pie spice? No problem! Just use cinnamon with a pinch of ground ginger and nutmeg.
To plan ahead, these healthy chocolate chip pumpkin muffins can be frozen to enjoy later.
SSG meals: 1
Daily oil: 1/3