Perfect for breakfast on the run, you can make these cereal pancakes ahead and freeze them until needed! Just heat and eat for a stress-free morning.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Stage: 1 | 2
2 large egg whites
1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 packet ShiftSetGo Honey Nut Cereal (or flavor of choice), crushed into a powder
1/4 tsp baking powder
Pinch of ground cinnamon
Pinch of ground nutmeg
2 TBSP Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
- Preheat a griddle to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg whites and vanilla.
- Add the powdered cereal, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well.
- Lightly grease the griddle with cooking spray.
- Pour half of the batter on one side of the griddle, and the remaining batter on the other side to make 2 pancakes. Cook until bubbling and lightly golden brown, 2-3 minutes.
- Flip pancakes and cook until lightly browned and set, about 2 minutes more.
- Serve pancakes with the syrup and enjoy!
Cereal Pancakes Tips
Try other flavors of ShiftSetGo cereal for a variety of pancakes flavors.
SSG notes (per serving)
SSG meals: 1