Green Pea, Potato, and Goat Cheese Frittata
Nothing beats a hearty, flavorful, healthy breakfast to start your day, and this frittata is just that. Enjoy a large slice of this tasty green pea, potato, and goat cheese frittata today and freeze the rest for a quick breakfast later in the week!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
1 TBSP olive oil
4 baby potatoes, scrubbed, thinly sliced
1 cup frozen peas, thawed
3 oz goat cheese, crumbled
8 large eggs, whisked
Sea salt & black pepper, to taste
4 oz arugula
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium, ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add the potatoes and cook 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Flip potatoes and cook an additional 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Transfer half of the potatoes to a plate. Spread the remaining potatoes in an even layer.
- Sprinkle half of the peas over the potatoes, followed by half of the goat cheese. Add the remaining potatoes in an even layer, followed by the remaining peas and goat cheese.
- Pour eggs over the potato mixture and season with salt and pepper. Bake 12-14 minutes or until top is slightly golden and eggs are set in the center.
- Sprinkle arugula over the top, slice and serve.
Freeze leftovers in an airtight container. Thaw in the refrigerator and heat in the oven or microwave for a quick weekday breakfast.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
Total Fat: 20g
Total Carbs: 11g