This pumpkin pie soufflé is a tasty, gluten-free, fall-flavored dessert. Gently spiced, light, and delicious, it’s a lot easier and quicker to make than a whole pumpkin pie. There’s no crust to make, it cooks faster, and there’s no wondering about serving sizes. Like other soufflés, these will deflate the longer they are out of the oven, so they’re best served warm as soon as they come out. This pumpkin pie soufflé goes great with our Spiced Chai Tea!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
1 packet ShiftSetGo Homestyle Pancake Mix
1 packet ShiftSetGo Pumpkin Pie Pudding & Shake Mix
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup liquid egg white
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 TBSP Walden Farms Marshmallow Dip
2 TBSP Walden Farms Caramel Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare the pumpkin pie pudding. Add shake packet and 4 ounces of water to a small bowl. Mix thoroughly with a spoon until smooth. Set aside.
- Make the batter. Combine the baking powder, pumpkin spice, and pancake mix in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Make the pumpkin pie soufflé. Add the pre-made pumpkin pudding, egg whites, and vanilla to the batter. Mix well to combine.
- Spray four 3-inch ramekins with non-stick spray. Fill each with equal amounts of soufflè batter and set aside.
- Fill an 8-inch x 8-inch glass baking dish halfway with water. Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until boiling. Using oven mitts, carefully remove the glass dish from the microwave.
- Place each ramekin in the glass dish, so that the water is just below the lip of the ramekin. You may have to remove some water.
- Carefully put the baking dish in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 15-20 minutes.
Top your pumpkin pie soufflé with a dollop of marshmallow dip and a drizzle of caramel syrup.
SSG Notes (per serving):
1 SSG meal
1 oz protein