Easy Curry Naan Flatbread
You’ll love our bold-flavored take on this popular flatbread. Our curry naan flatbread is super quick and easy to make—plus it’s a fun way to use our Curry Lentil Soup Mix!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5-10 minutes
1 ShiftSetGo Curry Lentil Soup Mix
1 tsp baking powder
1 large egg
1 large egg white
1 tsp olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place a pan on medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Spread the mixture like a pancake in the pan and cook until brown.
- Flip and cook the other side evenly.
- Cut into squares and serve warm.
Curry Naan Flatbread Tips
Add extra curry spices for a bold flavor.
This naan flatbread goes great with our Healthy Chicken Soup with Turnips, Sizzlingly Seasoned Low Carb Beef Satay, or Hot Cheesy Taco Dip recipes!
SSG meals: 1