Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 7 minutes
Stage: 1 | 2
6 large eggs
1 TBSP Walden Farms Amazin’ Mayo
Onion salt to taste
Yellow mustard to taste
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover them with 1 inch of cool water.
- Cover pan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and boil for 6-7 minutes.
- Transfer eggs with a slotted spoon into a bowl of ice water and let cool for several minutes.
- Remove from water and peel immediately.
- Cut eggs in half, remove yolks and place them in a small bowl.
- Break up yolks with fork; mix in mayo, salt, and mustard.
- Transfer mixture into egg halves and garnish with paprika.
Use 1 TBSP Primal Kitchen Avocado Mayo as another option, but count it towards your daily oil requirement.
To make filling egg halves easier (and cleaner!), put yolk mixture into a frosting gun or zip lock bag with lower corner cut off and squeeze into egg halves.
1 protein serving