This healthy cinnamon granola is so easy to make at home, you’ll never be without this tasty, satisfying snack! Enjoy it as-is, or use it as a topping for your favorite smoothie bowl or yogurt.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup raw walnuts, chopped
1 tsp ground cinnamon
Pinch of sea salt
1 TBSP unsweetened almond butter
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the oats, walnuts, cinnamon, and a pinch of sea salt.
- Add the almond butter and maple syrup. Stir until fully combined and everything is fully coated.
- Spread mixture in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes, then remove the tray and stir. Place tray back in the oven and bake an additional 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Remove the tray from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool. Once fully cooled, store granola in an airtight container for up to one week.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Total Fat: 5g
Total Carbs: 15g