Who says you can’t have chocolate chip cookies for breakfast?? These healthy, baked chocolate chip donuts have an excellent texture, are ridiculously tasty, and definitely fit the bill for a morning treat. They pair perfectly with a warm cup of coffee or Organic Pu’er green tea. And when you drizzle Walden Farms Chocolate sauce over the top? OMG. Healthy indulgence never tasted so good!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix together the pancake mix, wafer, and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- Whisk the water and egg together in a small bowl.
- Pour the egg mixture in with the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spray a donut mold pan with non-stick spray. Carefully pour the batter into each mold, filling each cavity about 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool a bit and enjoy!
For an even more decadent treat, once they’ve cooled a bit, drizzle the chocolae chip donuts with Walden Farms Marshmallow, Chocolate, or Caramel sauce!
Filling a donut pan can be messy if you’re not careful. One of the best methods is to put your batter in a decorating bag, cut about an inch off the tip of the bag, and pipe the dough into each opening.
SSG Notes (per serving):
1 SSG Meal
1 oz protein