Chocolate Chip Donuts
Who says you can’t have chocolate chip cookies for breakfast?? These healthy, baked chocolate chip donuts have an excellent texture, are ridiculously tasty, and definitely fit the bill for a morning treat. They pair perfectly with a warm cup of coffee or Organic Pu’er green tea. And when you drizzle Walden Farms Chocolate sauce over the top? OMG. Healthy indulgence never tasted so good!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
1 ShiftSetGo Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
1 ShiftSetGo Chocolate Wafer, crushed up into a powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup water
1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix together the pancake mix, wafer, and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- Whisk the water and egg together in a small bowl.
- Pour the egg mixture in with the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spray a donut mold pan with non-stick spray. Carefully pour the batter into each mold, filling each cavity about 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool a bit and enjoy!
For an even more decadent treat, once they’ve cooled a bit, drizzle the chocolae chip donuts with Walden Farms Marshmallow, Chocolate, or Caramel sauce!
Filling a donut pan can be messy if you’re not careful. One of the best methods is to put your batter in a decorating bag, cut about an inch off the tip of the bag, and pipe the dough into each opening.
SSG Notes (per serving):
1 SSG Meal
1 oz protein
Made these over the weekend. Tasted great and hit the spot. This is a recipe I will do again.