Chicken Stir Fry with Miracle Noodles
This quick-and-easy stir fry recipe is ready in 20 minutes or less and is perfect for an effortless lunch or speedy dinner. It’s loaded with veggies and uses low-carb, high-fiber Miracle Noodles for a nutrient-dense meal that won’t kick your blood sugar into overdrive.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- ½ cup chopped cabbage
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped snow peas
- ¼ cup bean sprouts
- ¼ cup chopped broccoli
- 2 TBSP sugar-free soy sauce
- 4 oz chicken breast, cooked, diced
- 1 serving of Miracle Noodles, drained and rinsed well
- 1-2 TBSP Franks Red Hot Sauce
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add all veggies and cook until tender.
- Add soy sauce and chicken. Toss to coat.
- Cook for an additional 3-5 minutes, until chicken is heated through.
- Remove from heat and add noodles. Toss together.
- Drizzle or mix in hot sauce.
Miracle Noodles Tips
Mix up your protein selection by using beef (flank steak or sirloin), pork tenderloin, or shrimp.
For extra flavor, marinate the protein in our Easy Asian Marinade before cooking it.
Add an egg to boost the protein. Just remember to add 2 oz more daily protein.
Don’t like, or can’t find Miracle Noodles? Healthy Noodles or Hearts of Palm pasta also work great!
To improve the flavor and texture of Miracle Noodles, add them to boiling water for just 3 minutes, then drain them before adding them to the stir-fry.
SSG Notes (per serving)
The recipe is good, thank you.
I’d love to have a print option like other recipes available online.