These Cheesy Jalapeno Poppers are pretty quick and easy to make! Crispy, creamy, spicy, and cheesy, they’re the perfect appetizer or snack. With the ideal combination of spicy, roasted jalapeño peppers, creamy cheesiness, and flavorful spices, don’t be surprised at how quickly they disappear!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
1 packet ShiftSetGo Cheese Soup/Dip Mix
5 TBSP water
8 oz (2 cups) jalapeño peppers, washed and sliced in half with seeds and white ribs removed
4 oz lean chicken, turkey, or beef
1-2 garlic cloves, minced
3/4 cup fennel, diced
1/4 cup diced green onion
1/2 tsp fresh parsley
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
Sea salt and pepper, to taste
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the meat. Add the garlic, parsley, Italian seasoning, paprika, salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes when the meat is almost done. Stir well to combine.
- Add the fennel and green onions. Sauté for a few minutes until well incorporated. Remove from heat.
- Add the cheese mix packet and water. Mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the peppers until equally divided. Place on a baking tray lined with tin foil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Don’t forget your bag of ShiftSetGo Crisps to snack on during the big game!
SSG Notes (per serving):
1 SSG Meal
3 cup veggies
4 oz protein