Broccoli and cheese go so well together and this delicious, spongy broccoli cheese bread takes advantage of that, hitting all the right low-carb notes. Best of all, it packs a powerful cheesy punch without the added fat from the large amount of cheese you’ll find in many other cheesy bread recipes.
This bread pairs well with soup or a plate full of fresh veggies. Just be sure to watch your servings as one serving of this yummy broccoli cheese bread counts as one SSG meal.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Stage: 1 | 2
2 ShiftSetGo Broccoli Cheddar Soup Mix packets
¼ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp oregano
¼ tsp basil
¼ tsp garlic powder
Pinch of sea salt
4 egg whites
2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix both soup mixes together into a bowl.
- Add all spices and mix thoroughly with a fork or wire whisk.
- Add egg whites and olive oil; mix well.
- Bake in a shallow pie pan or muffin tin sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden brown and center bounces back when touched.
Add sliced jalapeño peppers to give it a little spice. Just be sure to remove the seeds and white ribs from the peppers—unless you want a really spicy kick!
Serve this broccoli cheese bread alongside lean protein and veggies to make a hearty meal.
2 SSG meals
4 oz protein