Who doesn’t like blueberry muffins? These yummy blueberry muffins are bursting with sweet blueberry flavor and are incredibly quick to make. They only call for a handful of basic ingredients, and you only need to dirty up a single bowl. In less than 30 minutes, from start to finish, you can have moist, flavorful baked treats to start your day!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 11 minutes
1 packet ShiftSetGo Blueberry Pancake Mix
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup egg whites
2 tsp olive oil
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix the blueberry pancake mix with the baking powder.
- Add in the egg whites, olive oil, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour into 6 lined muffin tins.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until golden brown and the muffins bounce back when touched in the center.
For bite-size muffins that are easy to travel with and fun to pop in your mouth, try baking them in a mini-muffin tin.
A drop or two of lemon or lavender extract added to the batter can help make the blueberry flavor in these even more refreshing.
Adding a dash of cinnamon before baking can give a deeper depth of flavor to those sweet blueberries.
Once out of the oven, add a thin layer of Walden Farms Blueberry Syrup for an even stronger punch of blueberry!
SSG Notes (per serving):
1 SSG meal