Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 45-60 minutes
Stage: 1 | 2
3 C. green bell pepper, diced
1 C. green onions, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 TBSP fresh parsley, chopped
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp pepper
16 oz. lean ground beef, cooked
2 C. tomatoes, diced
4 C. beef broth, low sodium
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp fresh thyme leaves, diced
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
3 TBSP Bragg’s Aminos
1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
1/2 C. coconut milk, unsweetened
1-2 C. Konjac rice or cooked cauliflower rice
- Add bell peppers, onion, garlic, parsley, half the salt and pepper to the skillet used for ground beef. Cook until soft.
- In a large pot on medium heat, add beef, veggies, tomatoes, broth, oregano, thyme, red pepper flakes, and remaining salt and pepper.
- Stir in aminos and apple cider vinegar.
- While stirring slowly, add coconut milk and rice choice.
- Turn heat down to low.
- Cover and let simmer. Stir occasionally.
Bell Pepper Soup tips
Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve with SSG Brown Bread to add a Shift meal.
SSG Notes (per serving)