Everyone needs a salmon recipe that is quick, easy, and can wow a dinner guest – this is that recipe! Full of flavor and beautiful too, this salmon will be on repeat for the dinner rotation.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
14 oz salmon fillet, skin removed, cut into 4 equal pieces
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
2 tsp paprika
½ tsp curry powder
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp raw honey
2 TBSP soy sauce
2 TBSP olive oil
2 TBSP lemon juice
1 cup uncooked jasmine rice
1 cup cherry tomatoes
Handful basil leaves
Pinch of red chili flakes
4 lemon slices
¼ cup non-fat, all-natural, plain yogurt
- Place the salmon in a shallow bowl. Season with a generous pinch of salt and pepper, the paprika, curry powder and oregano. Rub it all over the fillets.
- Add the honey, soy sauce, olive oil, and lemon juice. Toss gently to coat. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- While the oven preheats, cook the rice according to package directions. Once done, transfer rice to a lightly sprayed 9×13-inch baking dish. Spread in an even layer.
- Place the salmon, evenly spaced, on top of the rice. Sprinkle the cherry tomatoes and basil leaves over the top, then add a pinch of red chili flakes.
- Place 1 lemon slice on top of each salmon fillet, then drizzle the remaining marinade over everything. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve salmon with some of the rice and tomatoes, and top each with a dollop of the yogurt.
To save time, you can make the rice in the Instant Pot while you prep the salmon!
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Total Fat: 12g
Total Carbs: 17g