Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Stage: 1 | 2
1 lb. lean ground beef
Sea salt & pepper, to taste
1 1/2 TBSP Olive Oil
1-2 cloves garlic, minced
3 1/2 C. shredded red & white cabbage
1/2 C. thin sliced red pepper
1 TBSP fresh cilantro, chopped
For the sauce
1/2 tsp. Stevia
1/2 tsp. fresh ginger
1 tsp. fresh lime juice
2 TBSP gluten-free tamari or soy sauce
1/2 TBSP olive oil
Dash of hot sauce
- In a large skillet, brown beef over medium heat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Drain fat from beef and remove from pan; Set aside.
- In the same pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic, cabbage and red pepper.
- Cook until cabbage is slightly wilted with a bit of crunch.
- Stir in the sauce and ground beef to combine.
- Garnish with cilantro to serve.
Asian beef slaw tips
Serve with toasted SSG Brown Bread to add a Shift meal.
SSG Notes (per serving)
Daily Oil: 1